Monday, February 22, 2010

5 Cool Questions: Part two.




Teacher number 2: Ms. Woodbury.

1)What is your favorite kind of music?

I'm a 70's classic rock girl -- my teenage formative years include Led Zeppelin, The Who, The Rolling Stones, etc.


2)What's your favorite food?


My favorite food to eat out is Thai and my favorite food to cook in is pasta.

3) Pets?

I have 4 cats at my house and I love all animals. Cats are easy to take care of and they are easy to pick up for hugs and kisses! Their names are Gracie, Nellie, Buffy (a.k.a. BB) and Boy (the only boy kitty and he milks his cuteness for all its worth!)


4)Favorite movie or T.V. show at the moment?

Favorite TV show of the moment is Modern Family on regular T.V. and Men of a Certain Age on cable.

5) Favorite place?

My favorite place is at the beach or hiking.

No comments:

Post a Comment