Thursday, May 13, 2010

5 Cool Questions: Part 5.


Teacher Number 5: Ms. Formoso.

1) Tell us, what is your favorite kind of music?
Well, I guess you could say I'm a Van Morrison FREAK. Find out how many other people have ever heard of him. Start with Mr. Costner and
you MIGHT get lucky.

2)What’s your favorite food?
Cuban food is REALLY good. Picadillo, Ropa Vieja, platanos, maduros, arroz con leche, frijoles negros, tostados, and too many more to mention.Of course cafe con leche.

3)Pets?
My standard poodle's name was "Tinta", (black ink in Spanish, but I guess maybe you knew that). I had to send her to my sister to live because every night when we came home from work, my husband would say "Can we get rid of the dog, can we get rid of the dog, can we get rid of the dog....."I got SICK of it. So she got a sedative and was put on a plane to Florida where she lived out her days happily with another dog, Bershey and two cats, Fluffy and Flash. She died a couple of years ago at the ripe old age of 15.

4)Favorite movie or T.V. show at the moment?
Hmmmmmm. At the moment. Well, at any moment, my favorite movie is "The Commitments" (again, ask Mr. Costner). But at the moment, I guess it would have to be the TV series "Mad Men." There's always "The Daily Show" and "The Colbert Report."

5)Favorite place?
A quiet place by a river where I can sit on a rock and listen to
the water rushing by.

No comments:

Post a Comment